Last Revised: September 29th, 2015
E.K. Coya Holdings Ltd. (“PartitionDB“, “we“, “our“, “Company”) welcome you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our website at http://partitiondb.com/ (the “Site”). Our Site offers basic information regarding our Company, technology and our services. In addition Users can download our Software (as defined below) through our Site. Each of the Site’s Users may use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
- Acceptance of the Terms
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER TO, CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SITE IN ANY MANNER.
The Site is available only to individuals who (a) are at least thirteen (13) years old (see Section 8 below); and (b) possess the legal capacity to enter into these Terms and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law.
- The Site
PartitionDB provides a platform for database partitioning. The Site provides comprehensive information regarding the Company and provides resources such as PartitionDB’s blog, including any other content related thereto such as contact information, materials, documents, videos, text, files, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, links, other specialized content, technical data, documentation, know-how, data, designs, the “look and feel” of the Site, interface, GUI, interactive features related graphics, and other features obtained from or through the Site (collectively, the “Content”). In addition, the Site offers a User who provides his/her contact details updates via e-mail regarding the Company’s developments, etc. (the “Contact Form“). Furthermore, Users can download our database partitioning software (“Software“) via the Site. The use and/or download of the Software is subject to the end-user license agreement available at [ADD LINK] (the “EULA“) (while in case of a conflict between the provisions set forth in these Terms and the EULA – the terms of the EULA shall prevail).
ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE (OTHER THAN THE USER GENERATED CONTENT, AS SUCH TERM IS DEFINED BELOW) ARE RESERVED TO PARTITIONDB. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, THE SITE, THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN, THE SOFTWARE, AND THE USER GENERATED CONTENT (AS SUCH TERM IS DEFINED BELOW) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. PARTITIONDB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS INCURRED TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE USER GENERATED CONTENT AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE USER GENERATED CONTENT AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Account Registration
You do not need to have an account in order to use the Site. However, in order to download our Software through the Site you must have an account with log-in credentials (“Account”).
Your Account is password protected. In order to protect the security of your personal information available on your Account to the greatest extent possible, you must safeguard and not disclose your Account log-in details and you must supervise the use of such Account. You are fully and solely responsible for the security of your computer system and all activity on your Account, even if such activities were not committed by you.
- Use Restrictions
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited when using the Site. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may expose a User to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not (and you may not permit any third party to) unless otherwise explicitly permitted under these Terms: (a) use the Site and/or Software for any illegal, immoral, unlawful and/or unauthorized purposes; (b) use the Site and/or Content for non-personal or commercial purposes without PartitionDB’s express prior written consent; (c) remove or disassociate, from the Content, the Software and/or the Site any restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of PartitionDB and its licensors including but not limited to any proprietary notices contained in such materials (such as ©,™, or ®), and you represent and warrant that you will abide by all applicable laws in this respect; (d) use the Site and/or the Software to interfere with or violate Users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or use other manual or automatic device, process or method to access the Site and retrieve, index and/or data-mine information; (e) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks that host the Site, or disobey any laws, regulations, requirements, procedures, or policies of such servers or networks; (f) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that the Company endorses you, your site, your business or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about the Site; (g) take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure, as determined by us; (h) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site and/or the Software; (i) copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content made accessible by PartitionDB on or through the Site, or publicly display, reproduce, create derivative works from, perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content, other than as permitted under these Terms; (j) copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, transfer, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to PartitionDB’s proprietary rights, including PartitionDB’s Intellectual Property (as such term is defined below), in any way or by any means, unless expressly permitted in the Terms and/or under any applicable laws which expressly permits such actions; (k) make any use of the Content on any other site or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without PartitionDB’s prior written consent; (l) create a browser or border environment around PartitionDB Content (no inline linking is allowed); (m) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Site, Software and/or Content; (n) frame or mirror any part of the Site without PartitionDB’s prior express written authorization; (o) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from the Site; (p) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site and/or the Software any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (q) use the Site and/or the Software for any purpose for which the Site is not intended; and/or (r) infringe and/or violate any of the Terms.
- Contacting us via the Site
In order to contact us using the Site, you will need to fill out and complete the Contact Form (available at http://partitiondb.com/contact/). The Contact Form requires the User’s name and e-mail address.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, the Content and the Company’s proprietary assets and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, service marks copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secrets, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (excluding the User Generated Content) (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by and/or licensed to the Company and are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws and international conventions and treaties. All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by the Company and its licensors.
The Terms do not convey to you an interest in or to the Company Intellectual Property but only a limited revocable right of use in accordance with the Terms. Nothing in the Terms constitutes a waiver of the Company’s Intellectual Property under any law.
To the extent you provide any feedbacks, comments or suggestions to PartitionDB (“Feedback“), PartitionDB shall have an-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to incorporate the Feedback into any PartitionDB current or future products, technologies or services and use same for any purpose all without further compensation to you and without your approval. You agree that all such Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Further, you warrant that your Feedback is not subject to any license terms that would purport to require PartitionDB to comply with any additional obligations with respect to any PartitionDB current or future products, technologies or services that incorporate any Feedback.
- Trademarks and Trade names
“PartitionDB” PartitionDB™, PartitionDB’s marks and logos and all other proprietary identifiers used by the Company in connection with the Site (“Company Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of the Company, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos which may appear on the Site belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to the Company Trademarks and the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest may be asserted by you with respect thereto and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, except as permitted herein.
- User Generated Content
- The Site allows you to upload, post, publish and make available through the Site’s blog, your own copyrightable materials such as text, images and any other proprietary materials (the “User Generated Content“). Please be sure that while you use the Site you respect the proprietary rights including any intellectual property and privacy rights of third parties who have any rights with respect to the User Generated Content you uploaded to the Site. PartitionDB will not bear any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with uploading any User Generated Content.
- As long as your User Generated Content is subject to the applicable copyright law, such User Generated Content shall remain at all times, and to the extent permitted by law, your sole and exclusive property. You hereby further acknowledge and agree that the User Generated Content is non-confidential.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your User Generated Content and the consequences of posting or publishing such User Generated Content, on the Site, in any way. You hereby warrant that your User Generated Content is true, current, accurate and complete.
- You represent and warrant that you are the rightful owner of the User Generated Content you upload to the Site or that you have (and will continue to have) all the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions from the rightful owners of such User Generated Content and that such User Generated Content does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights (including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, or any other intellectual property rights).
IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN ANY AND ALL CONSENTS REQUIRED UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, REGARDING THE POSTING OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OTHERS WHICH IS PART OF THE USER GENERATED CONTENT, AND TO ADHERE TO ANY APPLICABLE LAWS REGARDING SUCH INFORMATION.
- You expressly agree that the User Generated Content will not include any unsolicited promotions, advertising, contests or raffles.
- You agree that you will not post or upload any User Generated Content containing content which is unlawful for you to possess, post or upload in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for PartitionDB to use or possess in connection with the Site (including but not limited to any content which is defamatory, libelous, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, abusive or fraudulent).
- Although PartitionDB has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Generated Content, PartitionDB explicitly reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove or edit, without giving any prior notice, any User Generated Content available on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Generated Content you post or store on the Site at your sole expense.
- As a viewer of the User Generated Content, you agree that if you find that any User Generated Content available on the Site is offensive harmful, inaccurate, misleading or were posted in violation of these Terms, you may simply stop viewing such User Generated Content and please contact our Misconduct Agent or our Copyright Agent,
- When you upload, post, publish or make available any User Generated Content on the Site, You grant to (i) PartitionDB an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, fully sub-licensable and worldwide license, to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, display, copy, make available to the public and perform that User Generated Content, along with the name that you submit in connection with such User Generated Content, in connection with the Site, whether through the Internet, mobile devices or otherwise, in any media formats and through any media channels known today and developed in the future; and (ii) each User of the Site a non-exclusive and royalty-free license to access your User Generated Content through the Site and to use such User Generated Content solely for personal and non-commercial purposes. The Company may publish and use any User Generated Content without the Users prior consent. You hereby agree and understand that you will not be entitled to prevent any transfer of User Generated Content to any third party. The Company shall not bear any liability for any use by any third party of the User Generated Content. In addition, you hereby explicitly waive any moral right you may have in and to the User Generated Content and forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights in any of the User Generated Content.
- PARTITIONDB TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT UPLOAD, POSTED, PUBLISHED AND MADE AVAILABLE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN THE SITE, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THERETO, NOR IS PARTITIONDB LIABLE FOR ANY MISTAKES, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, FALSEHOODS, OBSCENITIES OR PORNOGRAPHY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY MAY ENCOUNTER.
- Interactive Areas
- The Site contains a blog in which you or other Users may discuss, review and/or recommend PartitionDB services (“Interactive Areas“). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas.
- As a provider of interactive services, PartitionDB is not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its Users in its Interactive Area.
- Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Site in violation of the foregoing restrictions specified in these Terms, constitutes violation of these Terms and may result, inter alia, in termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site.
- Misconduct and Copyright Agent
We care for your safety. If you believe a User acted inappropriately including (but not limited to) offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior, please report immediately such person to the appropriate authorities and to us. PartitionDB respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to PartitionDB’s Copyright Agent: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit PartitionDB to locate the material; (iv) information so that PartitionDB can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address; (v) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed. PartitionDB’s Copyright Agent can be reached at: contact@PartitionDB.com
PartitionDB has the sole discretion to restrict and/or terminate access to the Site to Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers of third party’s copyright works or Users who acted inappropriately as specified above.
- Links to Third Party Sites
The Site’s availability and functionality depends on various factors, such as communication networks. PartitionDB does not warrant or guarantee that the Site will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access or error-free.
- Changes to The Site
PartitionDB reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any part thereof, including but not limited to the Content) without notice, at any time. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that the Content provided under this Site may be changed, extended in terms of content and form or removed at any time without any notice to you. You agree that PartitionDB shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Site or the Content included therein.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION AS WELL AS THE USER GENERATED CONTENT AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” ” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND PARTITIONDB, INCLUDING ITS VENDORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS (“PARTITIONDB’S REPRESENTATIVES“), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT (I) THAT THE SITE IS OR WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERRORS, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, DEFECTS, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS, (II) THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, (III) AND/OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON OR THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING THAT THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS). THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY OR THE QUALITY OF THE SITE, AND IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR, FAULT OR MISTAKE RELATED TO ANY CONTENT AND INFORMATION AND/OR USER GENERATED CONTENT DISPLAYED WITHIN THE SITE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR OTHERS THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTERNET SUCH AS SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION, OVERLOAD OF SERVERS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS) OR ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET PROVIDERS.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
INASMUCH AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE FULL EXTENT OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, IN NO EVENT SHALL PARTITIONDB, INCLUDING PARTITIONDB’S REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY) (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS OR DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING HEREUNDER, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE USER GENERATED CONTENT, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE USER GENERATED CONTENT OR FAILURE OF THE SITE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, OR FROM THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF PARTITIONDB TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF PARTITIONDB BY ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER; OR BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER PARTITIONDB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ANY CASE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER ARISING HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO PARTITIONDB FOR USE OF THE SITE OR NIS 100, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
INASMUCH AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE FULL EXTENT OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PartitionDB, including PartitionDB’s Representatives from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use, misuse of, inability to use and/or activities in connection with the Site and/or Content; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or privacy right of such third party with respect to the use of the Site; (iv) the User Generated Content you uploaded through the use of the Site; and (v) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party with relation to the Site. It is hereby clarified that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
Without derogating from the foregoing, we reserve the right, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification by you, which will not excuse your indemnity obligations hereunder and in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defense. You agree not to settle any matter subject to an indemnification by you without first obtaining our prior express written approval.
- Amendments to the Terms
The Company may, at its sole discretion, change the Terms from time to time, including any other policies incorporated thereto, so please re-visit this page frequently. In case of any material change, we will make reasonable efforts to post a clear notice on the Site and/or will send you an e-mail (to the extent that you provided us with such e-mail address) regarding such change. Such material changes will take effect seven (7) days after such notice was provided on our Site or sent via e-mail, whichever is the earlier. Otherwise, all other changes to these Terms are effective as of the stated “Last Revised” date and your continued use of the Site on or after the Last Revised date will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes. In the event that the Terms should be amended to comply with any legal requirements, the amendments may take effect immediately, or as required by the law and without any prior notice.
- Termination of Site’s operation
At any time, PartitionDB may discontinue your use of the Site, at its sole discretion, with or without any reason or prior notice, in addition to any other remedies that may be available to PartitionDB under any applicable law.
Additionally, PartitionDB may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease the operation of the Site or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without giving you any prior notice. You agree and acknowledge that PartitionDB does not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination of the Site’ operation and loss of any data. The provisions of these Terms that, by their nature and content, must survive the termination of these Terms in order to achieve the fundamental purposes of these Terms shall so survive. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Intellectual Property, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and General sections will survive the termination of the Terms.
(a) These Terms constitute the entire terms and conditions between you and the Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and the Company, (b) any claim relating to the Site or the use thereof will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles and the United Nations Convention Relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods may not be applied, (c) any dispute arising out of or related to the Site will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa District, Israel. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PartitionDB may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction, (d) these Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto, (e) no waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, (f) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM AROSE. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED, (g) if any provision hereof is adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect while most nearly adhering to the intent expressed herein, (h) you may not assign or transfer these Terms (including all rights and obligations hereunder) without our prior written consent and any attempt to do so in violation of the foregoing shall be void. We may assign or transfer these Terms without restriction or notification, (i) no amendment hereof will be binding unless in writing and signed by PartitionDB, and (j) the parties agree that all correspondence relating to these Terms shall be written in the English language.
- For information, questions or notification of errors, please contact:
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning the Terms, you are most welcome to send us an email to the following e-mail address and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe: email@example.com